Thursday, December 10, 2009

Surprise Visitors!





The other day I got a phone call from my brother-in-law Brady that they were at the Denver airport and had a few hours before their next flight. I picked them up from the airport and brought them to our house for a little while. Mandy had never been there and we were so excited to have them. Mandy helped me pick out new paint colors, the kids played and Brady rested up a little bit so he could drive half of the night. It was great!
We have been loving the snow out here, if not the bitter cold. Cyerra thought it would be fun to try to go build a snowman. I tried to explain to her that it was too cold and the snow wouldn't stick together, but when you are three sometimes you just have to experience things for yourself. I don't think we could get two flakes to stick together, but she had fun getting dressed up and tromping through the snow anyway. Hot cocoa always tastes better after freezing in the snow!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: