Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun




I know I am a little behind with this post, but I thought I might try to catch up really fast. We had a great week with my mom flying in from Utah. She brought presents and let the kids open them before she went home, just so she could see those cute faces light up with delight. We had a lot of fun with her and we were sad to see her go back home.
We also had our good friends the Wrights over for dinner. They moved the week after Thanksgiving and we had plenty of room at our table so we thought we would send them off in style. Our kids have gotten to be such great friends and Kimber has been one of my dearest friends here in Colorado. They are now parked along the drive to Chicago, so hopefully we will be able to see them every once in a while on our way out there. We miss them terribly, but are happy for them to be doing so well.
When one of my other really good friends announced she was moving to the other side of town I started to worry, but most of my other friends assure me they are staying put. All in all life is great here. There are so many great people all around us and we feel very blessed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: