Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chicago! Part Three - Tom's Farm


Brynna thought it was her right and responsibility to carry out as much corn as she could. She found out that the chickens and ducks liked the corn right off the cob much better than the old dried up stuff and I think she spent 15 minutes holding a cob for them to peck at. She could have done that all day.


They had this really cool silo filled with about 18 inches of corn for everyone to play in. I think that was everyone's favorite. Grandpa, Dad, Ashlyn, and Aaron all took their turn being buried in the corn and rising out like a monster. It was hilarious.









Cyerra wanted to pose for a picture in front of every cartoon character display they had. There were plenty of them. I now have lots of pictures of Cyerra smiling at me. These have been rare so I am treasuring them.

Fun fall decoration, huh? I think that is a great idea. Don't be surprised if some fall you drive by my house and I all of the sudden have a pumpkin tree. =)

No comments: