Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chicago! Part Four - Hanging with Nana and Tata


I think this is my favorite picture of our whole trip. I love to capture "moments" and beauty with my camera and this is a great combination of the two. Aaron has been looking forward to going fishing for so long and finally he got to go with his dad. What a great moment! I think this is the kind of picture that will always make me feel something when I look at it and those are my very favorite!

This is Nana and Tata's house. They are currently living in a small apartment to help Nana recover from her broken leg, but this has been a fun part of family gatherings for years. The first picture was taken on the lake directly behind the house. The scenery all around is breathtaking!








Tata invited us to have dinner at their place with some family friends. We had a great time. It was so fun to spend time with them.

No comments: